RELY ON US FOR YOUR ENERGY NEEDS
Let the professionals at River Valley Cooperative shoulder the responsibility when it comes to your needs for propane, refined fuels and quality oils and lubricants.
Our monitored service will keep your propane tank full, so you never need to check the level or worry about running out.
We provide flexible contracts suited to your needs, which don’t require money down.
Our premium fuels contain additives to minimize downtime and maintenance costs, while maximizing productivity.
Our full-time account managers are ready and available in eastern Iowa and western Illinois – Boots On the Ground Year-Round!
PROPANE OR HEATING EMERGENCY? CALL OUR 24/7 HOTLINE: (563) 357-0816.
SAFE, WARM, RELIABLE PROPANERiver Valley Cooperative provides dependable service and a variety of propane contract options, so you can rest assured your home and business will remain fueled all year long.
SUPERIOR QUALITY REFINED FUELSRiver Valley Cooperative offers a variety of bulk fuel options. Customers choose the delivery and contract options that work best for them, no matter the products needed. You can count on us to keep your operations running 365 days a year.
OIL & FLUIDSRiver Valley Cooperative has partnered with RILCO, a local supplier, to provide customers access to premium oils, fluids, and other products.
WEEKLY ENERGY UPDATE
Energy Update | Week of June 5
- WTI crude started overnight trading up over $3 but came back off of those highs to finish the day up $0.41 to $72.15. ULSD and RBOB finished the day up $0.02.
- OPEC + met in Vienna Sunday with desires to stabilize the oil prices, but the market reaction reflected skepticism as pricing retreated during the day. OPEC+ has indicated they won’t take further cuts this year. However, Saudi Arabia has promised to cut an additional 1M bpd of output next month. They also said they would continue to make cuts should the market conditions not improve.
- The US oil rig count is down 11% (after decreasing by 15 rigs), the largest drop since September 2011.
- This weekend President Biden signed the debt ceiling bill, avoiding default. Now all eyes will be on the Federal Reserve’s next move for bringing down inflation with their next meeting set for next week.
- Conway propane finished up 25 cents on the day. Last week EIA reported a bearish 4M bbl build, well above a seasonal average build of 1.3M bbls. Propane inventories across the Midwest and Gulf regions are at five-year seasonal highs as inventories rose to 70M bbls in May for the first time since 2016.
Winter Diesel Fuel Blending Notification
Oct 14, 2022 | River Valley
With cold weather fast approaching, it’s time to start thinking about your winter diesel fuel needs. At River Valley Cooperative, we believe incorporating Cold Flow Improver (CFI) and #1 diesel into your fuel when ambient air temperatures approach 40° F is appropriate t...
Budget Billing Propane Contracting
Jun 02, 2022 | River Valley
Budget Billing propane contracts have been sent out to all current River Valley Cooperative budget billing customers.
Contracting Refined Fuels
Feb 16, 2022 | River Valley
As the old saying goes, “Hindsight is 20/20”. Recently, many customers have been asking about contracting diesel in this volatile market. Historically, the energy markets soften in the winter months; and indications leading up to this point were favorable...