Select Pricing Program Bi-Weekly Updates!
The past 2 weeks have had a much higher level of excitement in the markets than what we have seen since late last summer. Much of that excitement can be attributed to Argentina who is suffering from one of their worst droughts in over 35 years and similar to what the US endured in 2012. With that said, we feel much of the loss in production in Argentina may already be priced into the market and given the rain in the forecast there for later next week many are starting to feel that further cuts to their production may not be warranted. We also had a WASDE report on March 8th which was viewed as bullish corn on higher demand and slightly bearish on soybeans given cuts in US export forecasts and higher Brazilian production.
River Valley Cooperative's MarketEdge Program is designed to provide grain producers flexible pricing programs and delivery options based on the needs of your farming operation. Utilize futures and basis contracting to support pricing opportunities on grain marketing.
We offer transportation and logistics support for timely and cost effective delivery to market. In addition, utilize technology services aimed to improve the communication, execution and recordkeeping of your grain marketing supported by your Grain Marketing Team.
• Receive emailed grain comments every morning and afternoon
• Receive updates on government report data and market implications
• Receive marketing bulletins and strategies
Subscribing is fast and easy! Visit our homepage, look for the MarketEdge Newsletter box on the right side of the page, add your email address and click "Subscribe".
• River Valley Cooperative mobile-friendly website – rivervalleycoop.com
• Sign up for direct deposit of grain settlements
• Receive contracts electronically and access to other customized reports
• Sign up for text alerts via your mobile phone
• Leave a price offer or sell grain electronically through the River Valley Cooperative/DTN Offer Portal and market grain 24 hours a day
NEW! Try our Equivalent Price Calculator Tool. Plug in your data into the shaded boxes on the downloadable spreadsheet to see the price equivalent on your crops.
• 24-hour marketing capabilities
• First access to HTA contracting, basis programs and other marketing opportunities
• Best market pricing
• Delivery options including farm pick-up programs
For more information on any of our grain services, contact River Valley’s grain marketing team:
River Valley Cooperative is dedicated to delivering personalized services and expert solutions that enhance and ensure the long-term viability of our customer-owners, employees and communities.