Select Pricing Program Bi-Weekly Updates!
This week we had the first quarter stocks report along with the US Supply/Demand report which often times generates a little volatility in the market. This year we saw very little volatility in corn and a marginal uptick in soybeans due to slightly smaller production and stocks than what the market was looking for. The managed money crowd remains record short corn and soybeans for January. This group can be the catalyst for a move higher as they run to cover short positions, but there needs to be a catalyst for that and today there simply is not one. South American weather will be the key over the next couple months.
River Valley Cooperative's MarketEdge Program is designed to provide grain producers flexible pricing programs and delivery options based on the needs of your farming operation. Utilize futures and basis contracting to support pricing opportunities on grain marketing.
We offer transportation and logistics support for timely and cost effective delivery to market. In addition, utilize technology services aimed to improve the communication, execution and recordkeeping of your grain marketing supported by your Grain Marketing Team.
• Receive emailed grain comments every morning and afternoon
• Receive updates on government report data and market implications
• Receive marketing bulletins and strategies
Subscribing is fast and easy! Visit our homepage, look for the MarketEdge Newsletter box on the right side of the page, add your email address and click "Subscribe".
• River Valley Cooperative mobile-friendly website – rivervalleycoop.com
• Sign up for direct deposit of grain settlements
• Receive contracts electronically and access to other customized reports
• Sign up for text alerts via your mobile phone
• Leave a price offer or sell grain electronically through the River Valley Cooperative/DTN Offer Portal and market grain 24 hours a day
NEW! Try our Equivalent Price Calculator Tool. Plug in your data into the shaded boxes on the downloadable spreadsheet to see the price equivalent on your crops.
• 24-hour marketing capabilities
• First access to HTA contracting, basis programs and other marketing opportunities
• Best market pricing
• Delivery options including farm pick-up programs
For more information on any of our grain services, contact River Valley’s grain marketing team:
River Valley Cooperative is dedicated to delivering personalized services and expert solutions that enhance and ensure the long-term viability of our customer-owners, employees and communities.