While River Valley Cooperative supplies high-quality livestock feed to producers in eastern Iowa and western Illinois, we’re also focused on providing safe, healthy food from the farm to the table.
That’s why we’ve achieved Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) certification to establish standardized protocols and increase efficiencies at our feed mills in Sunbury, IA and Galva, IL.
Our two feed manufacturing locations produce a total average of 1,700 tons of feed per day and use 10 million bushels of corn annually. A lot of livestock and many producers rely on us day in and day out, and we’re committed to doing things right.
FREE Bagged Feed Delivery Service
Our new bagged feed delivery service is fast, easy, and convenient – best of all, it's free*!
- Must have an account with River Valley Cooperative to take advantage of this free delivery service.
- 500 lb. minimum of bagged feeds or a minimum of four 225 lb. cattle tubs. A fee of $40 will be assessed if the minimum is not reached*.
- You may mix and match different bagged feeds and tubs for the 500 lb. minimum. Salt products do not qualify to meet the minimum of 500 lbs*.
- Full pallet discount available for 40 bags of the same product or eight tubs of same product.
- Order before 9am two days prior to your delivery day to ensure you receive feed on time. (Monday delivery, order before 9am Thursday…Tuesday delivery, order before 9am Friday…Wednesday delivery, order before 9am Monday) Ordering later than 9am will delay delivery until the following week or feed will need to be picked up at one of our locations.
- There will be a list of products considered “special order”. Please be aware and order well in advance for these products.
- Delivery location must be safely accessible by the delivery unit.
- Livestock biosecurity is very important to us. We discourage traveling in places where we would encounter animal waste.
To sign up, please complete our Bagged Feed Delivery Service Sign Up Form. You may send it to the address listed at the top of the form or drop it off at your closest River Valley Cooperative location. For additional information, or if you have any questions, please contact:
Shawna Lorenzen, Livestock Specialist – 563-320-7276
Tom Dale, Swine Account Manager – 563-357-0093
Iowa Bagged Feed Delivery – 563-343-3773
Illinois Bagged Feed Delivery – 563-343-4007
Electronic bulk feed ordering made simple
Whether you’re ordering hog, turkey, or beef cattle feed, we’re also pleased to provide electronic bulk feed ordering. Please fill out one of the following forms below and email the information to email@example.com. Please make sure to fill out your customer information, including your telephone number, in case we have any questions. When we receive your order, you will receive a confirmation email.
Safety Data Sheets
We’re here to help
When you have feed questions, we have answers. Contact us:
- Devin Sires, Regional Sales Manager, 319-213-2944, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mike Wagner, Feed Operations Manager, 563-452-3805, ext. 143, email@example.com
- Tom Dale, Swine Account Manager, 563-357-0093, firstname.lastname@example.org. Tom is available from sourcing to marketing, he can help you, with a focus on your bottom line. Interested in adding new swine production facilities, give Tom a call?
- River Valley also serves beef producers. Whether you have a feedlot or cow-calf operation, our beef consultant can create personalized rations or help you monitor feedlot costs. Contact Shawna Lorenzen, Livestock Production Specialist, at 563-320-7276 for more details - email@example.com.
Links you can use